Saturday, September 18, 2010

Welcome To The Blueprint

Man Cave Blueprint is the platform I've chosen to share opinions, stories, reviews, and other ramblings from a man's point of view. The general vibe of this blog will be about sports and movies, but I will be sprinkling in other items of interest as I get some blogging experience under my belt. I decided a while back that I wanted to get back into writing, even on a small level, because I'm passionate about it. The Blueprint is intended to be just that. I intend to discuss things that the average guy would talk about if he had a sports talk show with his best friend - sports, movies, and other miscellaneous stuff as it comes up. This isn't to say I discourage women from reading my blog, but don't expect spring fashion tips or the latest information on what third world country Angelina Jolie went kid shopping in. If you could see yourself having a flat screen in the basement with a beer fridge and a bowl of pretzels, the topics on this blog will likely appeal to you. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy to see that you have decided to dedicate some time every week to your passion Dan. Your literary talent is outstanding and I always enjoy reading anything you write. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete