Saturday, October 30, 2010

Expanding the Blueprint

A quick note to announce that Man Cave Blueprint has added two more writers.  I'm excited to announce that Jeff Bailey and Lotis Butchko will now be contributing to the site.  Both fit the mold that I intended when I started this blog, and will allow for more frequent posts and alternative opinions.  I'm certain that they will each bring unique insights and commentary on a variety of different topics. 

By adding JB and Lotis to the blog, it will diversify the opinions you read here and allow for some creative ideas to develop.  Ideas are currently being tossed around behind the scenes to make your experience more interesting when you stop by the Blueprint.

With real life getting in the way of this blog, I felt it was important to make a concerted effort to add new content on a more regular basis.  I'm confident that the addition of Jeff and Lotis will help make that happen. 

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment